Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The Last Days





Beloved friends in Christ,

This may be one of my last writings. 
Please pay attention to the two videos below.
Jesus is returning at the Appointed date.
Be sure you watch the 2 video's I left at the end of my note.
Don't owe anything to anyone than to LOVE.
*
It is such a GREAT joy that the children of God will soon meet the Savior and Lord, 
Jesus the Christ. My hope is in Him.
*
The Joy of the Lord is my strength, while His eyes are on the sparrows, He also has me on His mind. Praise the Lord!
*
He is my Glad Tiding when all happiness disappears. He is and has been my Light when all I knew was darkness.
He took my life in His hand and did mold me after His likeness.
*
All these years He watched over me so no evil would befall me.
He carried me in His bosom when life's struggle put me down.
The best friend I could ever have and trust, is Jesus my Lord.
Jesus is ALL I need as my Help, my Support, my Joy and Life.
When trials of life overload me, where would I go but the Lord?
My voice will Praise His name forever, for He means All to me. AMEN!
*
Hope to meet you at Jesus' feet.
In the Love of God.
Dr. Trudy Veerman





                       Copyright © Dr.Trudy Veerman, 1996-2017, 
All Rights Reserved.

No comments: