Saturday, April 8, 2017

Hold fast...




Here it is... clear and loud... no doubt... 
The BLOOD of Jesus is the ONLY WAY within us which
cleanses from ALL our SIN. Thank You Jesus for your Sacrifice. Giving Your Life for us, which has united us with the Father. HALLELUJAH!

The Lord knows your heart. Throw yourself in His lifeline, surrender all to Him and run the race. You have nothing to lose, ALL to gain.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Concentrate on what Jesus did for you, what He means to you, and draw your strength from Him.
Learn to trust Him and exercise your childlike faith.

Jesus is so wonderful, put your head to rest on His shoulder. Lay your burdens at His feet, give Him your hopelessness. Hand Him your dish of sin, allow Him to wipe away your tears.

Philippians 4:6-7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Yes, allow Him to touch, to heal, to restore, to uplift, to deliver you. Let Him create something wonderful out of your mess, your pain, your sorrow, your troubles. He did it before, He'll do it again!

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

by Dr. Trudy Veerman
For His Glory.
*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*                                                                                                                            
I see shattered
You see whole
I see broken
But You see beautiful
And You're helping me to believe
You're restoring me piece by piece
*
There's nothing too dirty that You can't make worthy
You wash me in mercy
I am clean
There's nothing too dirty that You can't make worthy
You wash me in mercy
I am clean
*
What was dead now lives again
My heart's beating, beating inside my chest
Oh I'm coming alive with joy and destiny
Cause You're restoring me piece by piece
*
There's nothing too dirty that You can't make worthy
You wash me in mercy, 
I am clean
There's nothing too dirty that You can't make worthy
You wash me in mercy
I am clean
*
Lyrics by Natalie Grant


 Click here video> I AM CLEAN, Natalie Grant






All Copyright © Dr. Trudy Veerman, 2017.
All Rights Reserved.

No comments: