Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Seek His Kingdom



To introduce to you "The Kingdom of God" and its validity is a difficult thing to do. In a physical world one relies on their own understanding. Faith in God, active Faith, requires much more than our own thoughts, our own perception and definition. However, the results of walking by "faith" makes it possible to get intimate with God, so we may find spiritual revelation. 

The following is an illustration:

As I explain to you what a beautiful home I have, with it's spacious rooms bejeweled with gold & crystal chandeliers, 2" thick carpets and gorgeous paintings along the walls, a winding solid oak staircase and railing, and hand carved furniture resting on colorful European hand crafted rugs, I express to you all the beauty of my home. You may respond favourable, yet you do not fully perceive it.

Now I'm inviting you to come for dinner and sit with the Master of the house. Of course you're coming, even if it is just to see what I have been boasting about. Right? 

I open the door for you and as you enter your mouth falls wide open and your eyeballs are big as they stare at the chandeliers and all of the things that I previously described to you. Now you see it with your own eyes; you become convinced!

I then introduce you to the Master. As your eyes meet His, you see only LOVE. He looks right through you and you know nothing is hidden from His profound observant eyes. You cringe and fear for what He's going to say. 

As He looks into your eyes, He smiles, reaches out His hand toward you and says: "Come, I have been waiting for you, for I gave My life so that I can fellowship with you and have dinner together". 

He grabs your hand and He guides you to the table prepared for you. You look at me and you smile. As your eyes well up with tears you say: "Trudy, this is far more beautiful than you ever explained to me".

You see, it is only when you come inside that you become tangibly close with that which is described, and only then is one able to experience the reward.

By the same token, you have to accept Jesus as your Savior "first" to be able to learn what faith is all about. Once you are within this spiritual realm you will see what God's word says and will begin to understand His promises and direction. 

I can describe and tell you many things, but unless you experience it yourself, you will not fully conceive what I am talking about. Right?

This is in reference to a story about Love! The love of God the Father, who sent His Son Jesus Christ, who will return for them that believe, that we can be with Him forever. Amen. 


Let us examine some of His words to us.

Matthew 7:7-8 
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. 

Matthew 7:11 If you then, being evil, known how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in Heaven give good things to those who ask Him! 

John 10:10 I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. 
Believe it! Walk in it! 

I once persistently remained on my knees on behalf of my husband so that he would acquire a particular job. I said to the Lord: " I am not letting You go until You have blessed us by providing this much needed job." 
I exclaimed: "Lord, Jacob was hanging onto the slip of the angel's coat and said, I am not letting You go until You have blessed me. So neither will I, Lord, let You go until You answer and bless me with this."

I stayed on my knees believing and praying until I knew in my heart that God had already answered. This was a job that my husband had inquired about that same morning. The Company's manager had asked my husband for the expected wages that he was looking for. 

After giving him the figure, the manager mentioned that there were no openings, and definitely not for the kind of wages suggested. No wonder my husband came home disappointed and he got himself ready for his evening shift. It was then that I went before the Lord on my knees. 
That same afternoon, around 4 o'clock, a gentleman telephoned and said: " I am Mr. A., manager of Company B, do you suppose that your husband is still interested in the job?""Of course", I exclaimed. He went on to say that he would pay the wages that my husband had asked for.

Praise the Lord! Believe me, God is for real! We have experienced things that I am careful to express and tell people because they may think I am lying. For they are, in reality, unbelievable experiences.
The Lord IS God and He will do the Impossible!

When I find myself faced with difficulties to overcome, I always exclaim to the Lord: "Lord you healed my mentally ill sister, You can do anything!"
Lord, if you are only able to do that which I can do, then I don't need You; for I need You to do the "Impossible".
I know that God is pleased with this childlike response. For it is a zealous, unconstrained, and expectant faith that I maintain in Him. 


Matthew 18:3... unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

We need to have that childlike FAITH. 
You know how a child can ask his parents the most crazy things. You see what I mean? 

I learn a lot when I read about Biblical figures in the New Testament and that of the Old Testament such as Noah, Abraham, Daniel, and Joseph. Especially the story of Joseph! Has God changed? Were these people of greater significance than you or I? Certainly NOT!


What He did for others, He will do for you!
You must learn to launch out and touch Him. I dare say that what The Lord has done for me, and to many others, He will do for you if only you walk in His ways. You have to decide and ready your mind to what you want the Lord to do for you and stick with that. 

Stand on His Promises! You may say for example: "Lord you provided Manna in the wilderness, the Israelites didn't even have to work for it. I want to work for it, but I need the MANNA." 

The Lord wants you to speak your heart out to Him. Whatever your problems are or whatever it is that is troubling you, He is right there to help you. 

Don't doubt, but shout! Don't let anyone discourage you. Allow only ENCOURAGEMENT in the FAITH. Read Gods Word and learn His will and plan for your life. Most importantly, make every effort to honor God in everything that you do.
 
Mark 11:24 All things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they shall be granted you. 
I myself am not saying this to you but God's Word states it. If this is the case, then what can I possibly add? 

"Have FAITH in GOD"





Copyright © Dr.Trudy Veerman, 1994-2016. 

All Rights Reserved.

No comments: