Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Loneliness


Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

Do you feel alone? Are you down, depressed or fearful at times, thinking that nobody cares and that nobody loves you? Let me tell you this much: "The Father cares for you and He cares about you!"

Negative thoughts are exactly where the devil is driving you too, spoiling any fellowship and destroying your Joy in the Lord!
He has been a murderer from the beginning and he has not changed and will never change. Boot him right out of the door of your heart, and call upon the name of the Lord Jesus.

The Father has not abandoned you, He is just waiting for your call. He loves you and He expects reply from you. Bring all your needs and pain before His throne.

Deuteronomy 31:6 “Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.”

The Father did sent His Son Jesus just for you... God does not work through the "mass" but through individuals, one by one. He knows you better than you ever would. But He still wants to hear from you and He desires to communicate with you personally. AMAZING, isn't it?

He bought you for a very HIGH PRICE, and He's not letting you go that easy.
Leave the world behind and ALL that is in it, in order to gain "ground" with God and to hear clearly from above.

REMEMBER... YOU NEVER WALK ALONE! What a GREAT comfort to know this.
God's word says to you and to me: I will NEVER leave you, nor forsake you!


Isaiah 49:14-16 “But Zion said, ‘The LORD has forsaken me, and my LORD has forgotten me.’ ‘Can a woman forget her nursing child, and not have compassion on the son of her womb? 
(God replies) "Surely they may forget, yet I will NOT forget you. See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands.”


Be encouraged. Go in peace, with Jesus at your side!





Copyright © Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman, 2001-2014. All rights reserved

No comments: