Saturday, November 8, 2014

Road of Life

Show me Thy ways, O LORD; teach me Thy paths. Psalm25:4

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me. John 14:6



THE ROAD OF LIFE

Through the forest I see a path
not knowing where it will lead
t'may take me through wilderness
as the map is hard to read

I wander on life's roadway
and question so much more
as to where it will take me
I haven't been here before

No friends have come with me
others haven't gone this way
by myself I must walk here
following His footsteps, as I pray

I'm traveling on the path of life
where choices must be made
If I take the wrong direction
it will cause me to be afraid

Very fast I'm learning
I can't walk this road alone
I underestimated this journey
I've gone too far to moan

As the Father watches me go
He provides the courage I need
With Jesus walking beside me
no stone will hurt my feet

And as the day progresses
the darkness announces the night
I don't need to fear now
Jesus will be my guiding Light
©Dr. Trudy Veerman

Thank you Lord!

But if we walk in the light, as He is in the Light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
1 John 1:7

I am the Light of the world: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the Light of life. John 8:12



Copyright © Dr.Trudy Veerman, 1996-2014. All rights reserved.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have a great site here - best of luck in all your endeavors. And those that help others in Jesus' name are special.