Tuesday, September 2, 2014

What will Happen





Something VERY serious is in the making... 


PLEASE PAY ATTENTION... go into your closet... fast and pray... about what is coming next...

I could see it coming and I knew this in my spirit well before I ever read about it... Obama... will "sell" the people of this continent for "30 shelling" just as Judas betrayed Jesus, the Christ. See the following (in the link below).


It could well be that we are very close to God's promise, and the Holy Spirit filled believers will meet Christ in the air before the onslaught. At least make sure that you are ready and have your lamps filled to the brim with OIL, as did the 5 wise virgins in the parable Jesus spoke about.


Whatever... FEAR NOT... STAND FIRM ON GOD'S WORD... SATAN IS CONQUERED... HE CAN KILL OUR BODY BUT NOT OUR SOUL. AGAIN, I SAY, DO NOT FEAR.

When you see all these things about to happen, LIFT UP YOUR HEAD FOR YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWS NIGH.

"Obama’s plan is to drag his feet for as long as he can, doing only the bare minimum that Congress forces him to do. His “plan” to buy ISIS as much time as possible to make as many gains as they can.







For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Matthew 22: 21,22

I was just reminded on the three Hebrew children, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego who were thrown into the fiery furnace. They could not compromise. They said to the King: "Even if we are thrown into the furnace we could not bow down to the golden statue." Daniel 3.

In the fiery furnace they went... they took the risk of being totally burned to crisp... BUT, The Man of God walked with them as the fourth person to save them from burning. This is the ULTIMATE rescue when Jesus walks into the "heat" of your battle.This is how we should live without fear since God is right with us. Do not waver, unless you miss His protection. 

Stand on His Word! Faith in the Father is our ultimate strength, no matter what!

 
There is HOPE with God. Thank You, Jesus!For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Matthew 4:27

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Matthew 22: 21,22

I was just reminded on the three Hebrew children, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego who were thrown into the fiery furnace. They could not compromise. They said to the King: "Even if we are thrown into the furnace we could not bow down to the golden statue." Daniel 3.

In the fiery furnace they went... they took the risk of being totally burned to crisp... BUT, The Man of God walked with them as the fourth person to save them from burning. This is the ULTIMATE rescue when Jesus walks into the "heat" of your battle.

This is how we should live without fear since God is right with us. Do not waver, unless you miss His protection. Stand on His Word! Faith in the Father is our ultimate strength, no matter what! 


There is HOPE with God. Thank You, Jesus!For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Matthew 4:27


Be encouraged in the name of the Lord.


In Christ,


Dr. Trudy Veerman





JESUS IS ON YOUR SIDE!






Copyright © Dr. Trudy Veerman, 1996-2016. 
All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your words of instruction in righteousness, for words of encouragement, and for not speaking words of condemnation.
I am struggling in a certain bad habit area and asked God to bring encouragement and instruction and hope. I somehow landed on your writings in 1999 regarding bad habits, etc. If I had any doubt that God brought me there, it disappeared as I read the quote that began with the word "Trudy, ...."
You see, my name also is Trudy. I am 53 years old and can't remember a time when I've even met a person with my name!
So, to me, it was a confirmation that God, my Father, had indeed led me to your writings!
Thank you, for your time, talents and energy expended for just such a time in my life...God bless you!

Dr. Trudy Veerman said...

Thank you, Trudy for visiting and for your post here, although I moved my counseling website to BlogSpot.ca at least you found me. Many writings can be found at link of the Index at *~BLOG INDEX~* ~**Start Here!** the right side close to the top. You may also contact me at doctrudy@gmail.com

Blessings in Jesus,
Dr. Trudy Veerman