Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Word of Prophecy

I HAVE PROMISED
 AND I WILL FULFILL

To the reader, please, pay attention to the following words of the Lord. I am expressing these messages in my own words, as the Lord revealed them to me. The messages are just for YOU as you read them. In His service and for His glory,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman.

The days ahead... October 20th, 2008

While driving to the city, I noticed a large sign reading: 
"And I will direct thy ways."

This is part of a familiar scripture in Proverbs 3.
I have read and quoted this scripture many times, but today God clearly spoke to me personally: "I WILL DIRECT THY WAYS."

Why only the last part of this scripture, I wondered. I was greatly moved by the Holy Spirit as the message began to unravel. I sensed in the spirit what this Verse was leading up to. The following day I began to write it down as directed by the Lord.

To them who have forsaken their God, although they bear "In God We Trust" in their wallet, which will be turned against them........ 


and evil will befall you in the latter days; because ye will do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke Him to anger through the work of your hands. Deuteronomy 31:29b

TO THE CHURCH: "Don't look at what will happen; be not afraid as the shaking begins; don't fear the rising waters; don't be shocked when you see the mountains come down and rulers taking over this world.

Mankind is looking for a fast fix; new natural resources; restoration of ecological damage; spiritual climax; revival, but they will not find it. Their "prophets" promise revival and riches, but it will not come."

"As Lot departed from Abraham, selecting the fertile pasture at Sodom and Gomorrah which brought him sorrow, likewise have many of you chosen the riches of this world, upon which judgement will come. It will be as in the days of Noah... no revival but destruction, because people continue in their wicked ways and will not repent. The time has come, and is now!"

"To you, My beloved, stand fast on the ground you have conquered, which are My promises to you. Fear not them that kill the body and after that have no more that they can do, rather fear Me who has the power to cast into hell. I am your Stock and Staff, lean upon Me and I will bring you into a "safe haven". I will direct your path, which may be winding and not without danger. As you put your trust completely in Me you don't have to fear a thing, for I am holding your hand."


Ezekiel 13:3-9 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!
O Israel, thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts.
Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD.

They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith: and the LORD hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word.

Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith it; albeit I have not spoken?

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Lord GOD.

And Mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of My people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD.


Psalm 60:11,12... Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man. Through God we shall do valiantly: for He it is that shall tread down our enemies.

Concerning America... received June 25, 2008

Numbers 14:43b Because ye are turned away from the LORD, therefore the LORD will not be with you.

Thus says the Lord:

I will answer, says the Lord, but America will not repent, they have hardened their hearts and strayed away from My precepts. They adhere to the evil and abominable sins, and have allowed the evil to pile upon themselves. Their godliness has gone down the drain and religion has taken its place. Their godless influence has destroyed many lives, all over this earth.

I will withdraw My hands and let them have what they desire, since they do not want Me to be involved in the affairs of the land. Soon you will see the rulers become increasingly anxious over the things of which they lost power. They believe they can manage their business, but the land will crumble before their own eyes and the people will dissipate.

Mourn over them because they have led their people and the innocent astray. They have harmed the inhabitants and this earth in general, while they possess the means to improve. Their greed has overruled them and taken hold of them, because they have forsaken their God, and Lord. That which will come over them is of their own choice. To those who are hidden in Me: "Do not fear for you shall be rescued."


Micah 3:5-7
Thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that make My people err, that bite with their teeth, and cry, Peace; and he that putteth not into their mouths, they even prepare war against him.
Therefore night shall be unto you, that ye shall not have a vision; and it shall be dark unto you, that ye shall not divine; and the sun shall go down over the prophets, and the day shall be dark over them. Then shall the seers be ashamed, and the diviners confounded: yea, they shall all cover their lips; for there is no answer of God.

Deut. 11:16
Beware that your hearts are not deceived, and that you do not turn away and serve other gods and worship them.



February, 2007.

My child, your spiritual welfare is at stake; therefore you must reassess your position in the Kingdom of God.
Because you think to save your life in this world, you will lose it. Count not this earthly life and you shall keep it unto life eternal.

You have relied on your own wisdom, which has led you astray. You thought to know it all, but you tripped and have fallen backwards.

How long do I need to wait before you humble yourself? Bow down and go on your knees before My face! Cleanse your heart and soul from the cares of this world. Do away with your fears and anxieties; instead rely on Me. Call upon My name from the depth of your being. Cry aloud in repentance for that which you have allowed yourself to be dominated by.

You have grabbed human props to support yourself, which are now failing. Don't you remember your God from earlier days? Have you forgotten from which I saved you and set you free? You may think you know Me, but unless you obey my Word and walk in the path of righteousness, you haven't met Me yet.

Keep your eyes away from the things which entice you and have your focus upwards, to where your real treasures are. Time is fast diminishing; your life is like a shadow that declines; a flower which fades; and grass that withers. Just a short while and you are no more. You will leave this planet naked, the same as you came.
Come back unto Me; return to the God of your salvation and be called wise.

The Lord is calling for your attention, through His servant.

November 29, 2004.

I was hesitant to deliver you the message below. But today this message was confirmed by someone who didn't know that the Lord had spoken very similar words to my heart.

This is the time that the ungodly people are driven by madness. They have lost all reasoning and act upon wicked impulses. They are making laws and decrees against My principles and precepts, thereby judging My anointed.
Their mouth speaks boastfully of their appointment, executing power over their subordinates. They use sly and evil practices to force their abominable ways upon the people. They lure the young with lying lips and false promises of freedom.

They pretend to be innocent, in the mean time allowing their wicked rules to judge the righteous ones. They outlaw My Word, and reinforce their brutal and humiliating rules.
They blaspheme anything which comes from My hand and exalt themselves against Me. These are the ones who hate the light and are followers of the “originator” of all evil and destruction. These are the children of "death", who cannot and will not tolerate the children of "light".

This day is a day of trouble, and of rebuke, and of blasphemy. And the earth will tremble on its foundation of the wickedness therein. This will be a day as never seen before.
My children, the day will come that you will be dragged before the court, accused, unjustly judged, and thrown into prison for My sake. As My servant, Daniel, was thrown before the lions because of his obedience unto My will, also many of you will receive the same verdict.

Pay attention to My words and prepare yourself for such a day as I have spoken of. For it will come to pass.
Nevertheless: FEAR NOT!! Remember how I lead My people out of Egypt and how I delivered Daniel, Joseph and all them that put their trust in Me. I am the Alpha and the Omega.

Be not afraid of the words you hear out of the mouth of the wicked ones, the rulers, and of them in the court houses, which reproach the living God. Fear NOT them who can only destroy the body. For I am He, who made the heavens and the earth; the One who will have the last word. I will be your Rescuer as of the days of old. Blessed are they that hear and understand My Word and do accordingly.
The Lord has spoken through His servant.


No doubt, 2004 will bring its own trials and challenges.
One thing we must do for certain. We must stand for God's truth at any rate.


January 7, 2004.

My heart became heavy and I was urged to bring you the following message. This comes as a warning to tell you to shun any connection which defiles the sacred marriage; be it through a denomination, organization, group of people or literature. Anything or anyone smearing the by God instituted bond of marriage between a man and a woman will suffer the consequences of His judgment.
Even anyone who is in passive connection with such will receive the same treatment.

God created Adam and gave him Eve for his wife and companion. God did not give John as "partner" to Adam.

Jesus, the Bridegroom will return for His Bride, who is without spot or wrinkle. AMEN!

2 Corinthians 6:16-18 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Don't expect to become popular in this life, as a follower of Christ. Yes, you will suffer if you take a stand for God's truth.

Jesus Himself says in Matthew 10:22... And ye shall be hated of all men for My name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

John 15:18... If the world hates you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

Let it be an honor if we have to suffer for His name sake. But be not ashamed of God's truth, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed (Luke 9:26).

Be courageous and walk according to His word. He will walk right beside you, before you and behind you, in turbulent times. We serve a God who is faithful and true. Glory to His wonderful name.

Beloved, we cannot survive on our own. Without Christ we are nothing. Without the infilling of the Holy Spirit we have no leg to stand on. But, glory to God in the Highest; He has equipped us to overcome. We have His word to go by; His promises are Yea and Amen.

Philippians 1:6...Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Please, be encouraged. Keep on keeping on! I speak from experience. I can say with the author of Amazing Grace; through many trials I have already come. His grace hath brought me safe thus far, and grace will lead me home. HALLELUJAH!

Luke 11:28... Blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

November 19, 2003.

The Lord impressed the following on my heart.

Sometimes we meet the impossible thing in our lives. The mountains seem so high that humanly speaking we'll never get on the other side. But the word of God says that ALL things are possible with Him.

Matthew 19:26. But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them: "With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible."

To see God's promises fulfilled we have to focus our faith upon Him and not on the circumstances. There may be barriers in your life, which are obstructing your faith to flow in the right direction.
Disobedience and/or sin rob the ability to use our faith in God, because the relationship with Him has been hampered with.
So it is important to clear the path of faith and to know God's word in order to take possession of what belongs to His children. We need to drill our mind to adhere to His word, rather than to go by our senses.

The "giants" may be large, but our God is always bigger. If you just can get this into your mind, you've won half of the battle. These "giants" may play quite a trick on us, but it makes no difference for the Lord how big our problems are. Be it physical, financial or marital, God takes them all.

You may feel as if you're in the desert or at the point of crossing an ocean. Please, recognize this as an opportunity for God to do the impossible in your life. Isn't this why we have Him as our Father? Doesn't He look after the sparrows as well?

No matter what we're experiencing we must not walk by feelings or by sight, but by FAITH.

Hebrews 11:1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Faith and obedience put God in action. This is what brought the children of Israel into the promised land; this saved the three Hebrew children from burning to crisp; it took Daniel right out of the lion's claw; it rescued Joseph out of his trouble; it loosened the chains of Peter while imprisoned; it rescued Paul from drowning during shipwreck.

These were all real people facing real experiences of the impossible. Didn't God help them out? Has He changed?

Your mountain is not too high and your waters are not too deep that God cannot reach. He is the Creator and the Almighty, therefore you don't need to question His ability to do the impossible. Yes, children of God can possess that which He has promised. I'm not saying that this is easy, but it takes practice. Practising faith will work out perfection.

November 4, 2003.

Beloved in the Lord, be encouraged and keep focused on your Master and Lord.

If there ever was a time that we easily can get distracted, it is now. With the nowadays information through TV, Internet, Radio and Newspaper reports, one may have a hard time focusing on Jesus Christ.

The things going on around us can influence one so much that fear may strike. The best thing for the follower of Christ is to pay less attention to the world and all its "bad" news.

These are for sure the signs of the last hour, before the returning of Christ. We must make ourselves ready and prepared to meet our King. Therefore, recommit your life to the Lord and make Him Master of all.

Blessed are they that dwell in Thy house: they will be still praising Thee. Selah. Blessed is the man whose strength is in Thee; in whose heart are the ways of them (Psalms 84:4,5).

May 12th, 2003.

The word of God came strongly to me and He impressed on my heart.

He is concerned with the condition of our soul, much more so than with the condition of our body or the situation we presently find ourselves in.

Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise Thy name (Psalm 142:7).

The Lord Himself is leading me personally through a valley with not much green pasture in sight. But I am here to encourage you to continue with the Lord, even if your path becomes nearly unbearable.

We may experience agony, distress, pain or persecution. He is not the author of such conditions; nevertheless He may allow this to bring us unto perfection. It is our soul He'll be working on and He longs for a closer relationship with His children. You may have cried and wondered why this all is happening to you, but please, allow Him to mold your soul till it pleases Him.

Do not rebel against our God and Father, for He has greater plans for you than you will ever understand.

Yes, He is still the Healer, the Deliverer, the Comforter, but for a little while He is allowing you to go through these rough times so you will cling more unto Him than on anything else.
He is working on your self centeredness in becoming more Christ centered. Your faith is tried, so you will attain endurance. He desires your soul to be separate from the things of this world. He wants you to be free from "self".

Many others go and have gone through this, as we may read in His word. We must see this as a privilege that God is so concerned about us. He wants to be involved in our lives and mold us into His image.

Really, anything is worth to be like HIM.

So, please, pay attention to His voice and surrender even more as you are distraught at present. Right now you may not see the light at the other end of the tunnel, but one day you will understand. You will be thanking Him then for bringing you through.

Deliver me in Thy righteousness, and cause me to escape. Incline Thine ear unto me, and save me (Psalm 71:2).

Save with Thy right hand, and answer me (Psalm 108:6).

Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help (Psalm 22:11).

He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among the princes... (1 Samuel 2:8).

He delivereth the poor in his affliction (Job 36:15).
He delivereth and rescueth, and He worketh signs and wonders in heaven and in earth (Daniel 6:27).

PSALM 139
Search me, O God, and know my heart today;
Try me, O Savior, know my thoughts, I pray.
See, if there be some wicked way in me;
Cleanse me from every sin, and set me free.

Lord, take my life, and make it wholly Thine;
Fill me poor heart with The great love divine.
Take all my will, my passion, self and pride;

I now surrender, Lord in me abide.

He is worthy to be praised.
And all God's people say: AMEN AND AMEN!

February 24, 2003.

The Lord impressed on me the following message.

Perhaps, life's course may not run the way you would have liked it. Maybe you're disappointed and you wonder...WHY?

Things around us don't look all that promising, with war hanging above our heads. Nevertheless, we may have peace in our hearts through Christ, the Prince of Peace. Amen!!

Do not be afraid, neither fear the enemy of your soul, for if you walk well pleasing unto God He will protect you and guide you in the way you must go. Be encouraged and courageous while you continue with the Lord.

Many before you did experience bad times but came through it by faith in God. Daniel was one of them. He had been serving the Lord for a long time, praying 3 times a day.
Then the "laws" demanded no prayers for a certain length of time. Well, Daniel thought, I'm praying anyway for the Lord will keep me. With windows open and in a loud voice Daniel continued to pray 3 times per day. He was faithful unto the Lord. Nevertheless, they dragged him to the lions' den.

We know the story, Daniel ended up in the lions' den. God did not fail, but Daniel was put to the test. Not all tests are pleasant for the flesh, but will strengthen our faith if we hang onto His promises. Daniel sustained himself by his faith in the Lord.
Without faith God cannot work.

Faith is the evidence of things NOT seen (Hebrews 11:1). The Lord rescued Daniel from the lions.

There is a purpose in getting into these narrow places. God is testing our faith and trust in Him and at the same time molding us into His image.

Rejoice in all situation and again, I say rejoice, this are Paul's words. He was a man who had suffered much.

Isaiah 41:10. Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

2 Timothy 1:7. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Hebrews 13:6. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Psalms 56:3,4.
What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

TURN YOUR EYES UPON JESUS, LOOK FULL INTO HIS WONDERFUL FACE!

December 29th, 2002.

The Lord impressed on my heart to give you the following message.

As you enter a new phase, a new beginning or another year, you may have good plans, ideas, intentions and resolutions. But all will be in vain if you do not submit these to the Lord in prayer. Please, search your heart and commit your ways unto our Lord.

Proverbs 16:3...Commit your work to the Lord and your plans will be established.

Proverbs 3:5-6...Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He SHALL direct your paths.
James 4:8... Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.

God's directions are immeasurable and His Spirit blows wherever He wishes. We have to go with the flow of the Holy Spirit and that is all there is to it. God, our Father is preparing you for something great. This may not mean something visible "great", but for sure something great in your spirit and personal life.

There is a time to sow and a time to reap,
a time to laugh and a time to cry,
a time to stay put and perhaps to leap,
a time to walk, while next you'll need to fly.
We are created for His pleasure and we need to live up to that. If we're getting too busy (even with His work) to be His pleasure we are failing Him.
Our Heavenly Father is looking for WORSHIPERS.
If this would be all we ever do, great things would be accomplished for His Kingdom. Things around us would fall into place where we even have no knowledge about, because the power of the Holy Spirit will use our WORSHIP to create restoration, healing, and changes in the lives of them that are in need of same.

Psalm 37:4...Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.

John 4:24... God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth.
Revelation 4:11...Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for Thou hast created all things, and for Thy pleasure they are and were created.
Received on March 26, 2000.
The Word of the Lord came to me, saying:

For I am Your God and Your Master, says the Lord. Fear Not my little flock, for I have seen your tears and your suffering and I will lead you out of this era of your life. Hang onto My hand and look straight upwards, keeping the hills in your vision from whence cometh your salvation.

I will place your feet on a wide place and I will fill your hands with the abundance of My riches. Completely lean on Me, for is there anything impossible for Me?

Haven't you seen how I rescued my people from Pharaoh and opened the waters; do you remember how I fed the house of Jacob through my servant Joseph; just look how I saved Rahab and her family; didn't I supply for Ruth and Naomi in their time of need; it was I who saw Hannah's tears and opened her womb to conceive; didn't I respond to Mordecai's plea and saved My people from massacre; Who was it, who extended Hezekiah's life? Don't you know yet that I am the great I AM?

I say unto you, put on your blinders and walk in My footsteps and I will lead you. You may not know what tomorrow will bring, but I do. Therefore, I say again, do not fear for I am with you, says the Lord.
Received on April 28, 2000.

The Word of the Lord came to me, saying:

Be not afraid. Lift up your head and keep your eyes focused on ME. Don't put your trust in princes, neither in yourself, for you cannot make it in your human strength.
Reach out to ME and surrender yourself completely. Give me your mess, your disappointments, your grief, your pain, your ALL. For I am HE, Who will deliver you, if you just allow ME to.

You are afraid, for you don't see ME with your physical eyes, therefore open your spiritual eyes and read in MY Word, Who I am! Allow ME to hold you and to care for you. Bring ALL your thoughts unto ME. Any unbiblical thought, bring it to MY feet and meditate on the things above and on MY Word.

Cleanse yourself from the "dust" of this life and stay away from the slippery edge of sin and deceit. Purify yourself in MY Blood and walk holy before MY face. Yes, then I will come down and restore that which has been taken from you. Then, I can bless you with all that you need, for you will walk in obedience to MY Word.

Do not think that there is anything too hard for ME. Am I not the Maker of ALL things? Haven't I created that which your eyes behold? So then, put your trust in Me and I will do according to MY Word.

The Lord has spoken through His servant.
Received on January 27th, 2000.

This could be a BREAKTHROUGH in your life, as you may now feel defeated and you cannot get through. I realize that my words are not perfect, but I pray that you receive the deeper meaning of it and that you apply these words to your life, as soon as you read them.
And the Word of the Lord came, saying:

You are struggling with sin and you feel trapped. It seems as if you're getting there, but you fall flat on your face again. You stand up, but to no avail, you keep on falling. You feel you're drowning and water has risen up to your nostrils, for your sins have come this high and you haven't been able to shake it off.

You have listened to satan, who is telling you to wean yourself slowly of your sin. He whispers: "Take time to rid yourself of evil", because he does not want to leave you yet, neither is it satan's intention to ever leave you.

But I say unto you, do NOT listen to the evil doer, but abruptly cut sin and satan out of your life. Go forth in My strength and I will go before you.

I hear you say, I cannot do this! Didn't I say to the adulterous woman: "GO AND SIN NO MORE"?
Would I demand anything you couldn't do?

Didn't I say to the man with the withered hand: "Stretch forth your hand." And he stretched it out, and it was restored as whole as the other. Didn't this man start to do exactly that which he couldn't do? Am I not standing behind My Word, you of little faith?

What is there I cannot do? ALL things are possible to them that believe! There is POWER in My Word!

Therefore, I tell you and command you, walk in it and you WILL conquer!

1 Peter 1:7. These have come so that your faith-- of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire-- may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.
* * * * * * *


MY PRAYER

Lord, I adore You and worship You, for it is by Your hand that the powers of darkness are being conquered, that freedom is experienced by them in bondage, that healing is received by them that are attacked in their bodies. Your loving-kindness encourages them that are down-hearted, for Your word is powerful in truth.

Thank You, Father, for Your word which we may use for Your glory and for our benefit. For when we speak Your word things start to move. Darkness will tremble and the heavens will vibrate Your glory. 
Thank you for the wonderful things You're doing in the lives of them that are being put on my path. 
Thank You for providing wisdom and knowledge in the things of the spiritual realm.

With just lifting up the sword of faith, powers of darkness will flee for the spoken word in Your authority. For it is Your work in me, and us who want to follow You in truth and righteousness. Come even stronger, Lord, with Your move in my life and that of my Brothers and Sisters. May we yield as useful and willing vessels and glorify Your Mighty name, as NEVER BEFORE.

O Lord, my heart cries, as deep darkness is all around us, and souls are perishing without You. Renew our vision, Lord, and keep us in the place of Your perfect will, I pray and I thank You, for You surely answer prayer from a humble heart. 
Bless them that visit here and may they sense the anointing of Your Holy Spirit, may each one be comforted by Your wonderful presence, in Jesus name. AMEN AND AMEN!
*  *  *  *  *  *  *



Writing copyright © Dr.Trudy Veerman, Servant of the Lord, Minister of the Gospel, 1996-2014. All rights reserved.


To prevent abuse, No text or part of the Prophetic Word may be used without Dr. Veerman's permission. However, a link to this web page is encouraged.



His Word is important. Email this web page to a friend!

No comments: