Monday, March 24, 2014

Depending on God

Relying on Princes or Depending on God
A Prophetic Word


Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is NO help. Psalm 146:3

Confidence in an unfaithful man in time of trouble is like a broken tooth, and a foot out of joint. Proverbs 25:19


Thus Says The Lord God Almighty

My child, a haze has covered your eyes, a cloud obscures your vision. You don't seem to be able to see clearly the truth of My Word. Just as the morning mist covers the flowers in the field, one cannot see the real beauty. Your focus is off track and not in line with that what really matters; the things of the Kingdom.

You are like a swaying tree in a storm, moved back and forth by your creditors. Your riches are not yours, but belong to greedy predators. You don't see it anymore, therefore you continue in your ways.

Your own feelings and emotions have become the guidance of your spirit. On the arm of flesh you are leaning. I, the Lord, am displeased with the way you are relying on others, more than on Me. There will come a time that these artificial supports will collapse. Where will you be then?

Put your trust in Me, and don't lean on your own understanding, says the Lord.
O My children, how I long for you to spend all your wasted time in my presence instead. How I desire for you to launch in the deep and seek My face. I am waiting for you to have our relationship strengthened. Come let us reason together, says the Lord.


Lo, My love you cannot understand, neither comprehend. All that you need I will supply, as you seek My Kingdom. Delight yourself in the God of your Salvation and focus your heart and soul upon Me. Do not allow anything to come between our relationship. Let not this world interfere in your love and dedication towards Me.

Be not slow to respond, nor slack to react, for My word will surely come to pass. Break loose from the chains which have captured you through worldliness. Take off your faded garment and put on the robe of righteousness. Walk in obedience in My strength and through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, says the Lord.

I shall surely come and bring My reward with Me. Pay attention to the Word which is brought forth this day. Surrender your all and come to Me as you did in the beginning, when we first met. Return to the altar and leave these heavy burdens behind. Open your heart and allow your tears to flow. Come as you are without restraint. I will be waiting for you, My beloved child.

Who has an ear to hear, let him hear.

Let us pray:

O Lord, help me to come just as I am, without one plea... O Lamb of God, I come to Thee. Cleanse my soul and wash me in Your Holy Blood. I come just as I am to receive Your everlasting love and grace.

Help me to surrender all to Jesus, and freely hand over my burdens to Him. I will ever trust and love You, living daily in Your presence. Humbly, I bow down at Your feet, forsaking worldly pleasures.
Make me wholly Thine, I pray. May I truly know, through the Holy Spirit, that You are Mine. Yes, Lord, I surrender ALL to Thee. Take me by the hand, I pray, and lead me in Your truth. AMEN.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

But seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33

Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God. Psalm 20:7

Copyright © Dr. Trudy Veerman, 1996-2014, All rights reserved.

No comments: