Tuesday, February 18, 2014

THE CHAPEL

Seeking His Face

Thy will be done! Danny-Hahlbohm


Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16.

Lord, all my desire is before You, and my sighing is not hidden from You. Psalms 38:9.



Dear Father, 

I come to You in Jesus name
Humbly I ask You to bend Your ear
I need You, and I'm going to claim
As Jesus said, "You would hear"

I give my all to You right now
For I see no other way
I surrender my will to You, I vow
Lord, work in my life, I pray

All that I can do, Dear Lord
Is take one day at a time
I want to trust Your Holy Word
So Your promises will be mine

Take my life in Your mighty Hand
Let me be safe under Your wings
For the storms of life will never end
Until Your "Supper" bell rings

So, I am thanking You on this Your day
For taking me in Your loving arms
For helping me without delay
Protecting me from all that harms

I praise You for Who You really are
My Creator, full of mercy and grace
Your kindness is never too far
Your love I fully do embrace

LORD, YOU DESERVE ALL MY PRAISE !!
AMEN and AMEN !!

Dear Lord

Take my hand, O Lord and Master
Lead me upwards, heaven-bound
Walk beside me and undergird me
As I struggle while aground

Help me make the right decisions
In my walk to do Your will
Please, Lord, give me courage
To make corrections when I spill

Now I need Your tender mercies
For I'm not very good at this
To openly confess my blunders
Proves that I'm greatly amiss

Show me Your true kindness
As I need to confess my sin
Soften the hearts of others
With whom healing needs to begin

I will only trust in You, Lord
For I have no other strength
Relying on You completely
Will provide me another chance

Praises be to God, our Father
Who has all the power and might
When I humbly seek His face now
He'll surely make all things right

AMEN AND AMEN !! 

Dear Savior


O Lord, help me to come just as I am, without one plea
O Lamb of God, I come to Thee. Cleanse my soul and
wash me in Your Holy Blood. I come as I am to receive
Your everlasting love. Help me to surrender all to Jesus,
freely give over my burdens to You. I will ever trust and love You,
living daily in Your presence. Humbly, I bow down at Your feet,
forsaking worldly pleasures. I pray, make me wholly Thine.
May I truly know, through Your Spirit, that You are Mine.
Lord, I surrender ALL to Thee. Take my all, I pray,
and lead me in Your truth.

AMEN AND AMEN !! 


Dear Heavenly Father,
I come to You through Jesus Christ, calling upon Your name
Take my life and lead me to the way that is higher 
I long for a deeper walk with You, You know my desire
I want to please You and live for Your glory
I surrender my life so Christ will be seen in me 
I need You, Lord, to do Your will and walk in Your will
to lay down my life so You can use me for Your Kingdom 
reaching out to them in need, and bring them at your feet 
Take me Lord and overwhelm me with Your Holy Spirit 
Create in me a clean heart, O Lord. Make my intentions pure 
Stand with me, while I'm in process of surrendering completely
Lord for You are my Sustainer and my Staff, my All in All
I put my trust in You, for You are my God, and my Redeemer
You are my everlasting Father, I am nothing without You
My soul longs after Thee. Glory to Your wonderful name for ever
AMEN and AMEN!
 

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust. 
Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 
He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Psalms 91:1-4  


When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. Isaiah 43:2


Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psalms 119:105                                                 

                                             * * * * * * *
Copyright © Dr. Trudy Veerman, 1996-2014. All rights reserved.

No comments: