She past the requirement of Certified Long-Term Care Specialist, in 1992.
Dr. Veerman is called of God and comes well qualified to her present position as Christian Counseling Practitioner and Therapist.
Dr. Veerman has earned the following Degrees:
* Doctorate of Theology; Magna Cum Laude
* Doctorate of Christian Literature; Magna Cum Laude
* Doctorate of Philosophy in Biblical Studies; Magna Cum Laude
* Doctorate of Philosophy in Christian Education; Magna Cum Laude
* Honorary Doctorate degree in Christian Counseling
* Masters of Arts, Christian Counseling Psychology; Magna Cum Laude
* Masters Award of Biblical Counseling Perspectives;
* Bachelors of Ministry, Christian Counseling Psychology;
* 3 year College Diploma, Social Work/Behavioral Science.
* Certificates "Long-Term Care Specialist, "Behavioral Modification" and "Child Development".
* Certificate "Health Care Practitioner".
* Certificates "Family and Marital Dynamics" and "Aging and Dying", BA level.
Dr. Veerman has earned many other related certificates and credentials.
She applies what is explained here: "Nouthetic Counseling".
She was also the recipient of the "2001 -Christian Counselor- of the Year Award" from The National Pentecostal Overcoming Church. The award was presented through The Institute for Christian Works at the graduation exercise in Columbia, South Carolina.
Really, Dr. Veerman is a missionary at heart. She instructs, teaches and supports native missionaries in India, Nigeria, Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia, and the Peruvian Jungle.
Many of Dr. Veerman's inspiring writings have been translated in the Tamil language and printed in book form. These are distributed by the thousands, free of charge, at Christian conferences, women ministries and youth groups in India, under the direction of Rev. Thomas Maher, founder of the Indian Council of Missions.
Dr. Veerman's writings are translated in the Amharic language and will be used for the edification of the Church and missionaries in Ethiopia, under the direction of Minister Solomon Haile. Director of All For Christ Ministry.
Also, Pastor Munawar Fazal from Lahore, Pakistan, is preaching translated writings to his congregation. According to Pastor Fazal, his congregation is blessed by it.
Bishop Jacob C. Chacko of Andaman Islands is translating writings in Hindi language as part of their world mission.
Brother Albert Gasore of Rwanda will translate writings in Kinyarwanda language to encourage and teach the Brethren there.
Servant of God, Brother Joseph Senoga Richard, (passed away Feb, 2017) has been using Dr. Trudy's writings to teach at his church and conferences, and also handed out copies to local pastors in Kampala, Uganda.
Furthermore, Dr. Veerman is:
* Crisis Pregnancy Consultant
* Licensed Clinical Christian Therapist AACT Licensing Requirements: Licence # GV513002
* Certified Christian Counselor World Natural Health Organization
* Ordained and Licensed Minister with Fellowship of Christ International
* Bishop of FOCI Canada Conference
* Vice Chancellor at Faith Theological Seminary, Kenya
* For more information see also FTS main web site.
* Advisory Council Member Wilderness North Ranch Counseling Clinic. Dr. Robert K. Manning
* Registered Counselor and Accredited Christian Ministry with
The International Administration of Christian Ministry
* Lead Prayer Warrior/Counselor CyberGrace Prayer Board for 4 years prior to closing, effecting over 2 million lives.
* Counselor/Prayer support, 1998 till closing 2002, Bible.net and Salvation.com.
* Since the starting of this web site, in 1996, Dr. Veerman has relentlessly given of her time to bring God's truth to the World-Wide-Web. She had the privilege to assist thousands of believers in rededicating their lives to God and establishing a closer walk with Him, through FREE counseling and her web site writings. Many have found Christ as their personal Savior and experienced deliverance from the powers of darkness, through the Counselor's website.
Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge. Psalm 91:2,3.
Do not be afraid of their faces, For I am with you to deliver you, says the Lord. Jeremiah 1:8 .
Amazing Grace: through many dangers, toils and snares, I have already come. T'is grace that brought me safe thus far......... These lines are about what "My life" has been; as a toddler coming through the devastation of "World War 2" in The Netherlands and its aftermath, then teenager's turmoil, when just in time, the Lord pulled me from the slippery edge of self destruction. I had been a fool for the world and I didn't mind to be a fool again, but this time for a different Master. Hallelujah !
From day one on, I had seen the power of God at work in such a degree, that there has never been any doubt in me that ALL things are possible with God. In my walk with the Lord, I had reached several times "Maximum Tolerance Level", in which He was so close I could nearly feel the warmth of His breath. Through many of these deep experiences, God trained me and showed me where the keys for the victory are laying. He taught me to use His word, and through faith, it became a powerful tool in my hands. There are so many secrets in His Word that with one scripture the believer can defeat all the enemies of his soul.
Below is only one incident of His power and protection.
We were in the Ministry, I knew my place in His Kingdom and was familiar with the battle in the Spirit against the enemy, but I had never experienced what happened next.
It was around 7.00 a.m., I was at home by myself , the children were in bed. I was 8 months pregnant of our 4th child. I had come downstairs, after my husband had left for work.
I just had started the washing machine and a pail of hot water was standing on the kitchen floor, when a man climbed over an 8 feet wooden fencing, which enclosed our backyard. He came to my kitchen door and pulled it open with force. I stared into the eyes of one who was bewildered. We had met before. He was an ex-convict, and had finished his 8 year term for manslaughter.
He knew me well and hated Christ within me. Our eyes made contact and stayed put while we checked each other's strength.
Now he was so close, I could nearly feel his breath. I did not move. I knew he came to hurt me, he had killed before and could do it again. MIRACULOUSLY God intervened, without me making one move.
This happening is described in my writing "AWESOME Deliverance" .
As a counselor, adviser and advocate, I have been given the privilege to serve His children and teach them in the way they must walk. The Lord has revealed a strategy by which we will be conquerors over the force of satan and sin. Through my ministry I have implemented this strategy for the glory of God and the benefit of His children. In this capacity I have seen mighty movements of the Holy Spirit, through instant healing; deliverance from unclean spirits, ancestral curses, demonic powers, addiction, anxiety attacks, depression and more.
One of these testimonies is Being Set Free
I have witnessed complete changes in attitudes of people who later provided us with that what God had entitled us to, such as supplies, money, including simple things for daily living. He provided us with revelation through visions, dreams and the Gift of prophecy .
I literally have seen the raging storms stilled by a word, the rain clouds moved by a command, the enemy scattered by a prayer. It is too much to go into any extent at this point. On my website I have described some of these happenings, but I have only touched the tip of the iceberg of what the Lord has done for me, and what He means to me.
I can safely say, that knowing the Lord as little as I do, He is AWESOME and WONDERFUL. How much more glorious will it be to get to know Him better?
In His service and for His glory.
Minister Trudy Veerman, Ph D,Th D, C.P.C., L.C.C.T.
BEHOLD, I give you authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:19